Connecting you to causes
The Big Give helps you find and support charities that you’re passionate about. Founded by philanthropist, Sir Alec Reed in 2007, the Big Give was established as a marketplace for charities to enable people to discover projects close to their hearts. Since then, the Big Give has developed a range of tools and services to connect people and charities, and to support a multitude of organisations making a difference in the world.
You can support these organisations in a multitude of ways via the Big Give:
- Individual Giving – double your donations by giving during one of our match funding campaigns, enabling your money to make a greater impact on the projects you support.
- Match Funding – leverage your philanthropy by providing match funding for one of our online campaigns
- Trustee Finder – give your time and experience by applying to become a trustee of one of your favourite charities. As well as supporting an organisation that you’re passionate about, you’ll be able to develop your own skills.
- Charity Search Tool – discover projects that inspire you from over 9,000 UK registered charities registered on the Big Give.
- Individual Donor Account – manage your giving via your Big Give account, easily keeping track of your donations, giving to multiple causes and setting up regular giving to the charities you love most. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up when you make your first donation.